Thursday, March 6, 2014

You can still find me here!

I decided to give up social media for Lent.  I spend entirely too much time checking people I knew 20 years agos pictures on Instagram, statuses on Facebook and reading random tweets.  I am also taking a hiatus from my Feedly and Pinterest.  Well, I've made a rule for myself on Pinterest.  I can do recipes or projects already pinned, but no new pins.  Oh I can waste hours on Pinterest.  I will stay in touch through my blog and promise to post some pictures soon, especially now that I'm coming up on three months post-op!  I will also post my weight and measurement stats!  I just wanted to drop a quick line in case anyone is looking for me--- HERE I AM!  I have all this new energy and as the weather gets nicer (maybe, hopefully... we just had an ice day in March in Texas so hell may have actually frozen over) I want to be outside with my son and not tethered to my phone or computer!  The point was to spend more active time with him so I see this as the perfect way and time to form healthy habits for us! 

Thanks again for everyone's support!  I appreciate it more than I can ever express :)

No comments:

Post a Comment