Monday, January 13, 2014

Back to School

The morning started off great.  I put on pants I have not worn in at least 5 years.  I put on make-up and I somewhat did my hair (I was up at 5:30 for the first time in over 2 weeks... something was gonna give).  I got to school and those who knew were blown away.  They couldn't believe how much my face had changed or how much smaller I was.  I was 20 pounds lighter than when they saw me the last time.  My face and chest are where it is the most noticeable.  It felt so great to have people notice!  Even people who didn't know said I looked great and said my break must have been wonderful.  As good as I felt at the beginning of the day.  The day wore me out!  By Wednesday, I was sick.  Mom came down to help with Gibbs and I was so weak I couldn't function and missed Thursday too.  The doctor told me to forget what they said about grazing and eat when I could so that I could get my strength back.  The weekend finally allowed me to get fully rested and ready to try again!

For the most part, he was a pretty good kiddo this week.  Kept wanting to see my boo boos and kiss me to make me feel better!


This was pretty much my position for last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment