Thursday, January 2, 2014

Liquid diet done!

I have felt pretty good the past couple weeks considering I haven't swallowed anything that hasn't been through a strainer.  That being said, I am so ready to chew! To actually bite into something would be wonderful.  Tomorrow is the day I move from liquids to soft foods.  Although I look forward to eating again, I'm nervous about consuming more calories again.  I will make good choices and stick with the protein drinks, but there is a huge part of me that is terrified I will gain it all back and I will have done all of this for nothing.  I'm am trying my best to stay positive and not self sabotage but old habits die hard.  So far, I've been able to overcome the negativity, self doubt and I just pray that I will continue to fight.  I found this pic of me in my moms phone and it is my new motivation... I cannot believe I didn't know how big I was.  How do you not see this?

No comments:

Post a Comment