Friday, January 17, 2014

Measurements...

Ok, so you know when pants that you haven't been able to wear in years finally fit and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world?  Having them then be too big not even two weeks later is AMAZING!  This is so much fun!  The brand new jeans I got while at my parents over the break and were snug are getting a little baggy.  So last night I decided to do my measurements just to see.  We took them the day of surgery and I wanted to compare.  My arms didn't see too much change, but everywhere else... wow!  My boobs are shrinking!!!!  This is so wonderful cause those suckers are heavy!  Y'all- I lost 5 inches in my waist!!!!  5 inches!!!!  No wonder I can zip things up now that I couldn't before.  That is a huge number!!  I lost over 2 inches in both thighs and calves too.  Just under 19 inches overall.  I know there is a long road ahead of me and it will be hard, but right now, it is too much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment